Culinary Production Assistant
The Culinary Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the day-to-day plant production operations to achieve the Company’s production targets. Reporting to the Culinary Team Lead and in communication with the Culinary Director, as well as the President, the successful applicant will be responsible for the execution of the daily production and packaging of retail products. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the coordination of production operations and ensure daily production requirements are met and are within standard labour and yields,
- Assistance in the attainment of production and quality goals/standards/certifications,
- Support in the appropriate documentation records related to production, quality, certifications, audits and inspections,
- Support in order administration,
- Inspect products to verify conformance to specifications,
- Support in conducting regular inventory counts for food and supplies including period end inventory,
- Attending Company team meetings,
- Other duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.