Do you have solid experience processing accounts payable, accounts receivable and performing GL reconciliations? Are you able to process data quickly and efficiently? Can you explain processes in a customer oriented and effective way? Are you an adaptable professional who thrives in a changing environment? Are you a collaborative team player, who enjoys working with finance/accounting professionals and internal business partners? Does this speak to your story and career interests? If so, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers and account reconciliations, monthly closings and processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Skills & Qaulifications:
- Completion of a post secondary degree or diploma in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years related work experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite ( Outlook, etc.)
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Navisio n considered an asset
- Strong team player with a customer focused approach to dealing with internal and external
- Self motivated, flexible, organized and possess strong time management skills
- Professional demeanor, excellent communicat ion verbal and written and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ex cellent attention to details.
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.