Position Description: Office Administrator
This position is to provide support to a busy and growing Real Estate Agent. You will be responsible for administration, marketing, social media, as well as (but not limited to) other duties as described below. We are looking to fill this position with a candidate who can commit to a long-term role, and it would not be a good fit for someone looking for a temporary short-term role. 1-3 years of Real Estate experience is preferred as wage will be based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Creating flyers/ feature sheets and organizing distribution of marketing materials
- Managing social media advertising
- Updating social media and websites with new listings
- Preparing and typing offers/ amendments/ waivers using Instanet Authentisign or WebForms
- Booking appointments and tracking confirmations – following up where required
- Co-ordinating listing property set-up and preparation, such as booking / coordinating / scheduling photographers or home stagers (where required).
- Co-ordinating or installing/ removing signs and lockboxes
- Co-ordinating schedules for showings and mapping them with time specific windows.
- Data entry
- Reviewing mail, keeping the office tidy and organized
- Assisting in the preparation of comparative market analysis (CMAs) reports
- Updating client information and managing client database
- Managing client relationship tasks such as following up and ensuring all required documents are collected and correctly completed
- Following up and responding to emails
Qualifications and Skills:
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills, including excellent telephone manner
- High level of initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong time management capabilities
- Accurate data entry and reporting skills
- Ability to work very well under pressure
- Must be proficient in English
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe
- Must be proficient with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Marketing knowledge is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of TREB, Web Forms and real estate databases (such as Geowarehouse or Top Producer) would be an asset
- Quick Learner and proficient with technology.
- Minimum high school education, with a preference to college level courses/ diploma
- Access to your own vehicle is not required but would be an asset
Availability: Day Shift
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.