Description of Main Duties:
• Sweeping, mopping & washing floors
• Dusting furniture & shelving
• Vacuuming carpeting, area rugs, draperies & upholstered furniture
• Cleaning, disinfecting and polishing in bathroom including bathtub, shower, toilet and
fixtures, kitchen fixtures & appliances
• Washing windows, countertops & other surfaces
• Managing trash & recycling
• Interacting with our members with warmth & professionalism
As a founding team member of this growing business you will also be involved in the ongoing
use and provision of feedback on the custom-built app that will power our service. The app will
streamline scheduling, team communication & provide context for the work to be done.
What do you need to qualify?:
- Proven experience as a housekeeper
- Good communication ability, English required
- Well-organized and attentive to detail
- Own a smartphone and comfortable with using apps
- Reliable Transportation
- Compliance with infectious disease screening as per provincial legislation & maintaining immunizations
- Able to pass a Vulnerable Sector Check to work with seniors The finer details:
- Client homes are located in the Greater Toronto Area
- Variable shift times allowing for increased flexibility as determined by you. Use our proprietary scheduling app to accept available shifts that suit your schedule!
- Tiered reward system based on the amount of shifts you choose to accept. Rewards may include a cell phone stipend, meal vouchers, a health spending account, and RRSP matching and pension contributions!
- Positions open until filled
* Only currently registered YES clients can apply online.