The YES Mentorship Hub is an online mentorship platform, designed in partnership with Ten Thousand Coffees – one of the best and easiest online platforms to connect industry leaders and young professionals facilitating meaningful, career focused, conversations, in person or online.
The YES Mentorship Hub aims to support our youth expand their networks, meet and seek advice from industry leaders, and match them with an appropriate mentor who will help them grow and develop as a young professional who is new to the job market and/or world of entrepreneurship.
It has been proven that investing in vulnerable youth supports them to successfully transition into adulthood and lead resilient lives. Positive transitions into adulthood represent a critical time for transforming and breaking intergenerational cycles of poverty. It is for this reason that YES believes so strongly in the value of mentorship and providing youth the opportunity to access the one-on-one career support they so often seek.
As an industry leader registered on the YES Mentorship Hub you would:
- Create a Mentor Profile on the YES Mentorship Hub.
- Be invited to a mentorship learning session, where you would learn some best practices on being a mentor.
- Be able to browse youth profiles at any time and contact them to arrange a “coffee chat”.
- Receive a monthly “match” with a youth who we think you would be a great mentor for!
- Meet with a youth for a “coffee chat” and begin a personalized mentoring relationship that works for you and your schedule.
If you are interested becoming a mentor through the YES Mentorship Hub or in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Shari Raghoo, YES Coordinator, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (416) 504-5516 ext. 280.