YES Disability Policy
Providing Services for People with Disability
Customer Service Charter
We will provide the highest standard of service to our customers – clients, employers and community organizations. This Charter sets the standards of service that you can expect from us and how you can help us achieve our goal.
- YES is committed to an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all customers and staff.
- YES is an equal opportunity employment service, ensuring that all persons are treated with respect and dignity.
- YES is committed to a safe environment for all customers and employees. Physical violence or abuse of any kind will not be tolerated.
Quality Of Service
- We provide highest quality service in our support of clients to obtain positive employment results.
- We ensure that all discussions and information are treated as confidential.
- We put your needs and interests first, being courteous and helpful, treating all individuals fairly.
- We continually monitor and evaluate our services to respond to our customer needs.
- YES has human resource policies and practices to ensure that all staff are trained, qualified professionals.
- YES ensures that all employees adhere to the Ethical Standards set by the Ontario Alliance of Career Development Practitioners.
- We encourage all clients to provide feedback in order to improve our services.
- We will ensure that our services are responsive and pro-active by responding to your feedback, by researching client needs and developing our services in consultation with all stakeholders.
- In the event of a complaint associated with our services, all customers are encouraged to speak to the manager (416) 504-5516 or use the suggestion box located at reception. Your comments are important to us, we will respond to written comments within ten business days.
Information (which includes all facts, data and other information, collectively the “Information”) in the pages on this Youth Employment Services YES Website is of a general nature, is subject to change without notice and is not intended to be relied on by readers in any particular matter. All Information on this Website is protected by Youth Employment Services YES copyright interests.
The information and services provided are “as is” with all faults and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. Youth Employment Services YES makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and services. In no event shall Youth Employment Services YES be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, or any indirect damages.
Youth Employment Services YES has no control over, and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information contained in the pages of Websites linked to this Website and Youth Employment Services YES does not endorse such Websites or the products or services referred to in such other Websites. Youth Employment Services YES is not responsible for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, howsoever caused, arising out the use of this Website. The Information may be used or copied provided that its source is expressly identified as Youth Employment Services YES and provided further that the Information is used or copied in an accurate manner and not taken out of context. Youth Employment Services YES assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither Youth Employment Services YES nor any other party involved in creating producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. With limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Youth Employment Services YES also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images from the Site.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Youth Employment Services YES. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Youth Employment Services YES or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, or communications regulations and statutes.