BizStart is an exciting full-time project to help you attain a broad range of entrepreneurship skills and knowledge to develop your business. The BizStart project will serve 20 youth, aged 16-29, from Toronto.
Application Deadline: January 23, 2017
Duration: February 2017 to July 2017
Successful candidates will receive:
- 6 Months of Entrepreneurship and Employment training for your business.
- Convert your idea or hobby into a profitable business (cutting edge marketing and sales strategies)
- Build a successful business plan
- Financial supports to help develop your business
- Connect with leading professionals from various industries
- Professional Business Consultation
- And much more!!
We are accepting applications immediately!
1. Register with Youth Employment Services by calling (416) 504-5516 to book an appointment. After booking the appointment come in and fill out the Bizstart application form and Participant Information Form. (You can come in and fill out the Bizstart application forms before your appointment date!). Download the Bizstart Application Form here.
2. Complete the Participant Information Form. You can download the form here.
2. Submit the BizStart application and the Participant Information form in an envelope or folder to the front desk with the following information :
Coordinator-BizStart Entrepreneurship Program
Youth Employment Services YES
555 Richmond St. W. Suite 714
Toronto, ON M5V 3B1
Tel: 416-504-5516 x 265
3. 40 applicants will receive a call by Tuesday, January 24, 2017 to book an interview with YES, to meet with the Youth Business Centre panel to discuss their business ideas.
4. 40 candidates will participate in an orientation day from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm TBA
5. 20 successful candidates will be notified by phone or email, and the other 20 individuals will be referred to other services by a YES Employment Services Counsellor.
Apply now! We operate on first come first serve basis.