BizStart is an exciting full-time project to help you attain a broad range of entrepreneurship skills and knowledge to develop your business. The BizStart project will serve 20 youth, aged 16-29, from Toronto.
Application Deadline: July 25, 2017
Duration: August 2017 to January 2018
Successful candidates will receive:
- 6 Months of Entrepreneurship and Employment training for your business.
- Convert your idea or hobby into a profitable business (cutting edge marketing and sales strategies)
- Build a successful business plan
- Financial supports to help develop your business
- Connect with leading professionals from various industries
- Professional Business Consultation
- And much more!!
We are accepting applications immediately!
1. Register with Youth Employment Services by calling (416) 504-5516 to book an appointment. After booking the appointment come in and fill out the Bizstart application form and Participant Information Form. (Please come in and fill out the application forms before your appointment date.)
Download the Bizstart Application Form here.
Complete the Participant Information Form. You can download the form here.
2. Envelope or folder to the front desk with the following information:
BizStart Application – Kofi
BizStart Entrepreneurship Program
Youth Employment Services YES
555 Richmond St. W. Suite 711
Toronto, ON M5V 3B1
Tel: 416-504-5516 x 265
3. There are 3 application sessions where you can come in and fill out the application and get additional information about the program. The dates are July 13th, 20th, 25th from (10am – 2pm). First come first serve. ”Remember the early bird gets the worm!”
4. 40 applicants will be contacted /by Thursday, July 27th. Selected individuals may be asked to come in for an interview to and meet with the Youth Business Centre panel to discuss their business idea.
5. 40 candidates (20 x 2) will participate in an orientation day. Orientation #1 will be on August 1st, from 10am – 2pm. Orientation #2 will be August 2nd, from 10am – 2pm.
6. 20 successful candidates will be notified by phone or email, and the other 20 individuals will be referred to other services by a YES Employment Services Counsellor.
Apply now! We operate on first come first serve basis.